Skip to content
Ring sizing chart
- sizing instructions
- cut a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your finger, close to the knuckle.
- With a pen, carefully mark the spot where the strip of paper overlaps with its end.
- measure it with a ruler that has millimeter measurements,
- Use the chart to determine your ring size.
- select an existing ring that fits the desired finger
- measure the internal diameter of the ring in mm
- use the chart to determine your size
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.